Boulevard Urban Living is happy to announce that WE ARE OPEN! We are excited to be of service to all of our wonderful clients, and we wanted to communicate what we are doing to create a safe, healthy environment for our clients and employees alike. We are grateful for the opportunity to help you design and furnish your home.
In an effort to provide the best customer service we possibly can while creating a safe and healthy showroom environment, we are strongly recommending the following:
1. Please note our modified hours that will remain in place until further notice:
Continued Modified Hours
Monday – Saturday:
10:00 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday: closed temporarily.
2. Please call the showroom prior to your visit to inquire if the store is at capacity or can receive more clients at the time you’d like to arrive. We are trying to ensure that everyone has a great, personalized, safe and healthy experience, therefore, we may need to limit how many people are in the showroom at any given time. Appointments are greatly encouraged but not mandatory.
3. We are requesting that our clients thoughtfully wear masks. According to the CDC, masks are a great way to help each other in the effort to help slow the spread of Covid 19. Our designers will be wearing masks when working with clients towards this end.
4. Social distance. Per the CDC guidelines, it is recommended that people remain six feet from each other. We are asking everyone to kindly follow this advice while in the showroom.
5. If you’d like to preview our latest offerings that are in our showroom, please visit our new, VIRTUAL SHOWROOM, at www.BoulevardUrbanLiving.com. It’s a great way to see what we have prior to your visit as well as to get a sense for the price of many of our pieces!
We are looking forward to seeing everyone soon!